BCA’s 15 Year Anniversary
BCA’s 15 Year Anniversary
BCA is celebrating our 15 year anniversary and what an incredible run of success we have had. It doesn’t come without a great team and a commitment to work harder, faster and smarter than your competition. Brent Coon and Brent Coon and Associates is proud to celebrate the firm’s 15 year anniversary. Brent Coon would like to thank all the employees at the firm, boreth past and present, for their hard work and dedication in making this firm what it is today. Brent Coon & Associates was founded in 2001. Today, with offices spanning the country, it is one of the largest trial law firms in the nation and the epitome of the 21st century law practice.
Watch the Video Below
In only our first fifteen years, this is what we have accomplished.
1. Verdicts and Settlements: Over ONE BILLION DOLLARS.
Click below for background on our most important cases over the past 15 years.
- BP Oil Spill
- Texas City Explosion
- DuPont Gas Leak
- Jury Awards War Hero Over 1 Million Dollars
- Trinity Guardrail Lawsuits
- CVR Refinery Explosion
- Taxotere PSC
Read and watch more about Brent Coon and Associates
2. AWARDS: BCA lawyers are one of the best achievers on the legal business. Brent Coon received the prestigious Clarence Darrow Award the year after Johnnie Cochran and joins Robert Kennedy and a very select few dozen recipients of this award.
Other BCA Awards include:
- Brent Coon & Associates Given “Litigation Department of the Year” Honors by Texas Lawyer
- Steven J. Sharp Public Service award from the American Association of Justice
- Eric Newell Named One of Texas’ Rising Stars
- Brent Coon & Associates Again Named a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report for 2016
- Brent Coon Named one of the Nation’s Top 1% Attorney
- Of Counsel Attorney M.P.”Pappy” Papadakis Receives Prestigious Award For Aviation Safety
- BCA Named as a 2013 Go-To Litigation Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies
Read all of Brent Coon and BCA’s Awards
3. Institutional client retention. Which include
- United Steel Workers
- International Chemical Workers Union
- Helicopter Pilots Union
4. Congressional/legislative appearances. Which include:
- Brent Coon Introducing the “Remember the 15 Bill ” in Austin
- Stephen Stone’s statement to the House Judiciary Committee
As a result of our intensive knowledge and skills in various areas, we have routinely been invited to participate in hearings and legislative debate over major safety and health initiatives in the state and federal system.
5. International network of associated firms
BCA works directly with over 1000 other Lawyers across the country and around the world on a host of important legal matters, including plane crashes, oil spills, plant explosions, corporate litigation.
6. Public appearances and media interviews.
We are one of the best recognized EXPERTS on legal issues in the legal community and the international media.This has led to hundreds of interviews with the national and international press, including two full documentaries with National Geographic and BBC, an Ed Bradley interview with 60 Minutes and appearances on virtually every major media outlet in America and many overseas. (plus a movie in the works).