Eric joined Brent Coon & Associates in early 2005. His work has primarily focused on representing victims injured in the 2005 explosion at the BP Texas City refinery. His work also includes representing clients involved in other personal injury and employment law matters.
- Texas, 2004
- University of Houston, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.S.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Southeast Texas Trial Lawyers Association