Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Car Crash On I-25 Kills One, Critically Injures Another
A car crash on the Interstate 25 that took place on Tuesday left one person dead and another critically injured. The accident took place in the evening. According to the details released by the Colorado State Patrol, the accident took place when the driver of a Buick lost control. The Buick was traveling southbound on…
Can I Sue My Hairdresser for Scalp Burns?
In short, yes, you can sue for negligence or even assault in some cases if the action was taken on purpose. Now, you have some specifics that can slow down or outright stop a case if you’re showing that they failed to provide you with a decent level of care. The hairdresser may also not…
Speeding Sports Car Causes Fatal Crash Killing 3
A speeding sports car caused a crash this Friday that resulted in the death of three people. The crash involved three vehicles and took place in El Paso, Texas. According to the details shared by the police so far, the collision was initiated by a speeding sports car driven by Billy Ray Ethridge Jr., 45.…