Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Delays in Medical Treatment for Crash Injuries Due to COVID-19 Response
COVID-19 or the novel Coronavirus drastically changed American life for a few weeks. No doubt, we’ll see the continued effect for some time to come. One of the elements to take into consideration is the handling of crash injuries during this time. Not only did the medical community struggle to handle the standard volume of…
One Killed, Pregnant Women Injured in DUI Crash
A DUI accident that took place in Philadelphia has resulted in the death of one man and serious injuries to a pregnant woman. The incident took place on the night of Wednesday, May 13. It was reported to the authorities around 9:30 p.m. According to the details shared by the authorities, the tragic crash happened…
What Happens If The Other Driver Took Off?
You hear about it on the news, but it has actually happened to you. A hit and run crash are devastating. Not only because you were in a wreck but because someone didn’t have the decency to stop. If the other driver takes off on you, then you should call for help. Contact your local…