Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Understanding the Statute of Limitations in Texas Personal Injury Cases
How does the statute of limitation apply to a Texas personal injury case? A statute of limitation is a law that puts a time limit on your right to pursue a case or file a lawsuit. When you suffer any kind of injury or harm, you can file a case against the other party but…
Three-Vehicle Crash on Toll 49 Kills One
A woman lost her life in a three-vehicle crash on Toll 49 on the morning of Monday, March 8. It was reported to the authorities at around 9:15 a.m. According to the details shared by the Texas Department of Public Safety, the accident came about in Smith County about five miles from Tyler. It involved…
How Does Unemployment Due to A Car Accident in Texas Work?
Unemployment due to a car accident in Texas is possible, as surprising as it may sound. When someone gets into a car accident, they think about their well-being or damages to their car. They may not think about how this car will impact their job and how they will cover the expenses in that case.…