Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
New Developments In The Harvey Addicks And Barker Reservoir Case
A decision was announced on December 17, 2019 by the Judge in reservoir litigation in the United States court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. The decision followed a 10 day trial that was held in Houston, TX starting May 6, 2019. This was the very first trial of the first 13 “test” or “bellwether”…
Is it Worth the Money to Hire an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Texas?
When people get into a car accident, the last thing they’re really thinking about is a lawsuit. They’re worried about their car. They think about how upset their boss will be that they’re going to miss the day from work. They may worry about how they’re going to pay for the expensive ride to the…
How Does My Beaumont, TX Car Wreck Lawyer Prove Pain and Suffering?
If you get hurt in a car accident in Texas, you’ll probably suffer some injuries. Even if it’s a minor accident, that doesn’t mean you won’t get hurt. Even people involved in a fender bender can end up with whiplash or a back injury. These injuries can be very painful. You may require surgery or…