Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Personal Injury Cases: How Much Are They Worth?
One of the first question clients ask our Beaumont personal injury attorneys is how much their case is worth. We understand why this is. As much as people say they sue somebody because they want justice, the truth is that they want the defendant to pay. If a third party did something to harm you,…
TPC GROUP FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY AS LAW SUITS CONTINUE
TPC Group has filed for bankruptcy protection with the bankruptcy court in Delaware. TPC Group is a privately held entity, so little has been known publicly about their financial situation since the multiple explosions ripped through their Port Neches, Texas Butadiene plant the week of Thanksgiving 2019. Thousands of homeowners were subject to a mandatory…
Car Accident Lawyers: What’s the Cost?
After getting into a car accident, you might want to file a claim as soon as possible to get compensation for your damages and injuries. Doing so will help you avoid any financial burden, and you can focus on recovering and getting back to your normal life. However, the pain and the discomfort might not…