Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Teen Driving Stolen Truck Crashes into School Bus
A teen driving a stolen pickup truck crashes into a school bus on Tuesday, Nov 5, 2019. The truck was being chased by the police at the time. Two adults on board the bus as well as the teen driver of the truck were injured in the crash. According to the authorities, the pickup truck…
Is it Always Your Fault if You Hit a Car from Behind?
Most people know that, if you hit a car from behind, you’re going to be held responsible. Rear-end collisions almost always end with the rear car paying damages out to the person they hit. This is because, most of the time, it’s the rear car that causes the accident. However, there are times when the…
Six-Vehicle Crash Kills Two on Interstate 10
A six-vehicle crash on Wednesday kills two people on Interstate Highway 10. The crash took place when a pickup truck hit vehicles stopped on the westbound lanes due to an earlier crash. According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, the crash took place at about 5 a.m. A previous crash had taken place on…