Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
2 Year Old Child Suffers Brain Injuries In Red Light Crash
A major car accident in Harris County led to severe brain injuries to a 2-year old boy. The crash occurred very early in the morning, before 5 a.m., on Sam Houston Parkway. The boy was in one of the two vehicles involved in this red light crash, together with his father, who has also suffered…
660 more ITC Fire Cases Filed by Brent Coon & Associates
Attorneys at Brent Coon & Associates in Houston filed six hundred and sixty (660) new claims against the Intercontinental Terminals Corporation (ITC), filing in Texas State District Court late yesterday afternoon. Allegations ranging from acute respiratory injuries and personal injury damages, to lost business and wages from the closing of the shipping channel and the…
Can Someone Drive My Car if They’re Not on My Insurance?
If you’ve ever asked to borrow a friend’s car, they probably told you they would but couldn’t because you’re not on their insurance. A lot of people think that, if someone else is driving your car, they won’t be covered for an accident. This isn’t true. For the most part, insurance follows the car, not…