Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Can You File an Insurance Claim Without a Police Report?
If you get into a car accident, you’re going to have to file an insurance claim. If you were at fault, you’ll have to file one against your own policy. But if the other driver was at fault, you’ll have to file a claim against his policy. This is your best way of recovering for…
Should I Call the Police for a Minor Car Accident?
Most of us have been involved in fender benders. Maybe you were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and someone hit you from behind. Or, you nicked a car in your local grocery store parking lot. These things happen. And, if the damage is minor, it’s usually nothing more than an inconvenience. The drivers talk…
BCA files TRO against KMCO following plant explosion
Attorney Brent Coon interviewed by KPRC Channel 2 in Houston after filing a Temporary Restraining Order against KMCO. Were you affected by the Deer Park ITC fire or the KMCO explosion? Click here to and fill out the short contact form. PRESS RELEASE HEARING TODAY ON TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST…