Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
Man Killed in Fiery Crash on U.S. Highway 101
A man lost his life in a fiery crash that occurred on the U.S. Highway 101 last weekend. According to the details shared by the California Highway Patrol, the incident took place in the early morning hours on Saturday. It was reported at around 5:30 a.m. The fatal crash involved a 2008 Ford F-250 that…
How to Stay Comfortable During Your Recovery
Recovering from any type of car accident can call for an extensive amount of time and patience. Soft-tissue damages can take weeks to heal, while surgeries may take months. You may have experienced injuries that will require months of recovery after surgery and then months more of rehabilitation and even vocational rehabilitation. Staying comfortable when…
Trucking Company Can’t Be Sued For Trucker’s Death, Says Court
The Texas Supreme Court has ruled in a lawsuit that the family of a deceased truck driver can’t sue the trucking company where he was employed. The driver died after being coerced by the company to overwork, resulting in fatigue. He died when he fell asleep behind the wheel and ran into the accident. The…