Lori K. Slocum
Lori K. Slocum
When Joined Brent Coon & Associates
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyer Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Hardin Jefferson High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001, Lamar University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Bar, May 2005
Admitted to Practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Named Lifetime Member to Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, 2008-2009.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017.
- Named top 10 best attorneys in Texas by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019.
FROM THE BLOG
How to Collect Evidence After a Car Accident in Beaumont, TX
The aftermath of any car accident can create a world of confusion and chaos – especially if it is your first time being involved in one. White working with a Beaumont, Texas personal injury lawyer to get the justice you deserve, keep in mind there are several key aspects of evidence after a car accident…
League City House Explosion – TRO filed against Centerpoint – On-site inspection reveals new information – Press Conference Called
PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT League City House Explosion – TRO filed against Centerpoint – On-site inspection reveals new information – Press Conference Called November 30, 2022, 9am CST – Several homeowner residents in La Porte Texas have filed a temporary restraining order and a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Centerpoint Energy of Houston for damages associated with a…
Why is one of the deadliest crashes in aviation history yet to be resolved after 15 years?
PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT Why is one of the deadliest crashes in aviation history yet to be resolved after 15 years? THE SAGA OF SPANAIR FLIGHT 5022 ADDITIONAL OVERVIEWS, REPORTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST 12/14/2023 – Courts in Spain are finally allowing a trial to move forward next month on Spanair flight JK5022 which crashed on…