Below are some of our notable settlements
• Colorado: $1.5 Million settlement for a MOW welder who suffered back injuries, who was able to return to
work in a different job on the railroad after treatment for his injuries.
• Texas: Co-counsel in yearlong Federal trial for occupational injuries to union workers resulting in approximately ONE
BILLION DOLLARS in verdicts.
• Texas: Lead counsel in four-year litigation against a major oil company on behalf of several hundred clients injured in
an explosion resulting in over $200 Million Dollars in Recoveries.
• Nebraska: $800k settlement for a locomotive engineer injured in a van accident, who was able to return to
work as a locomotive engineer.
• Nevada: Lead Counsel in over $10 Million Dollars in recoveries for injuries to patients from contaminated medical
• Colorado: Co-lead Counsel in injuries to a trucker resulting in $2 Million Dollar recovery.
• California: Lead Counsel in recovery of over $25 Million Dollars for union workers sustaining occupational injuries.
• Nebraska: $3 Million settlement for a locomotive engineer injured in a van accident.
• Louisiana: Co-lead counsel in six-year long litigation against a major oil company resulting in over $50 Million in
recoveries for fishermen.
• Texas: Lead counsel in $18.5 Million Dollar verdict for 8 union workers in an occupational injury claim.
• Texas: Lead Counsel in a $16 Million Dollar verdict for 10 union worker families in an occupational injury claim.
• Texas: Lead Counsel in a Multi-million Dollar recovery for a union worker fatality case from a chemical exposure.
• California: Lead Counsel in a $3.5 Million Dollar recovery for a railroad worker with a head injury from getting struck
with a piece of metal.
• California: Lead counsel in $2.0 Million Dollar settlement for union worker with back injuries working on an oil rig.
• Texas: Lead counsel in $1.25 Million Dollar verdict for leg injuries for a union worker hit by a vehicle.
• Texas: Lead counsel in $1.0 Million Dollar recovery involving a motorcycle/vehicle incident.
• Florida: Lead counsel in $3.25 Million Dollar recovery for a hospitality industry claim for tortious interference.